Thursday, April 26, 2012

I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak & to

My hair is soft but I used super relaxer for coarse hair. it is now very weak and is falling off.What or how can I restore it back.



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

hair fall



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

Ouch! What a nightmare!



I would use a lot of conditioner for a while and maybe make an appointment at a salon for a hydrating treatment. The truth is, you might have to get a really good cut and let it grow out.



Good luck!



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

Wash a section of your hair with vinegar to strip the relaxer...it should take it back to the natural state...if no other reaction occurs after washing a section of your hair...wash your whole head....my mom did the same thing years ago.



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

I am not sure what you should do. I think your first step would be call a beautician and see if they can help. If that doesn't work call your doctor. I had my hair fall out, not because of a product I used. I had what was called alopecia. They injected my scalp with steroids to stimulate hair growth. It worked.



I also used stripper in my hair once. It was dry and brittle. I was sure it was going to fall out. I conditioned it like crazy.



Maybe in your case, you should leave the conditionors alone for awhile. I am not expert, so I think maybe making those phone calls would be your best.



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

Use a deep conditioner once to twice a week and, for the love of God, do not apply any heat you your hair. I had someone apply a super to my hair when I was younger. I woke up everyday to hair on my pillow. But, I made the mistake of trying to camouflage the damage by styling it everyday. My hair was down to my hips before the perm and one year later, I couldn't get it to row past the nape of my neck. You will have to keep trimming your hair to remove the damaged areas, but if you keep from styling it to often, you may be able to prevent it from breaking off. I rarely use heat to my hair now (I prefer to wrap it), and my hair is past the middle of my back. You may also want to consult a professional stylist. Good luck!



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

I had a similar problem a few years back. I brought me a wig and let my hair grow back out. I wore my hair natural for a year and a half before I went to the hairdresser (who happens to be my cousin) and got a perm for the first time in a year and a half. I can tell you my hair is longer now then when I was in the 9th grade. My hair is healthier, longer and it has a shine to it. I'd tell you to buy a cute wig and some weave ponytails and let your hair grow back out naturally. Then try to wear it naturally for a while and see how you like it. One thing about being a natural is that you have to keep your hair looking as good as you.



I had a very long hair mistakeningly I use super relaxer on my hair which now make it weak %26amp; to fall off ?

start by using deep conditioner everyday. then it will start to change DO NOT use anymore super relaxer until your is fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment