Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do you have long hair? How long is it?

And what's your ritual for keeping it healthy. Mines a foot and 1/2.



I use generic shampoo and Kiss My Face Conditioner.. sometimes Redken Conditioner.



Put Coconut Oil on wet, clean hair.



Do you have long hair? How long is it?

My hair is currently layered, with the shortest being 15 inches, the longest being 28 inches. I keep it healthy by washing every 2-3 days and using Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner, and twice a month 3 Minute Miracle. Every time I go with my mom to go buy her Graham Webb stuff at the salon, everyone says 'is that your hair?' and I say 'Yes, it is, thanks.'



Do you have long hair? How long is it?

Mine used to be long... almost to my bra-strap in back. I did very little to it. I'd use shampoo, conditioner, then towel-dry... and put it up in a bun, or let it hang and air-dry.



On rare occasions, I'd use some gel to get something besides a completely flat look.



I actually cut it recently, sent it to Locks of Love!... My hair is now Judy Dench short.... I shampoo, towel-dry. Then I run my fingers through it to make sure it's laying basically where I want it, and I'm done!



Do you have long hair? How long is it?

My hair is down to middle back and I use Eufora it's expensive but it really does the job!! : )



Do you have long hair? How long is it?

It is about a foot long. It was down to the middle of my back until I cut it. I use Head and Shoulders. And wash it every other day. Yes I am a GUY.



Do you have long hair? How long is it?

my hair is past my shoulder blades it black with bright blonde highlights. i use Biolage' shampoo and conditioner it makes it so silky and soft but hydrated. i also use an olive oil set once a week for the natural oils. i style with aussie, redken, and pantene. and trim every 8 weeks:) but i only wash my hair every other day.



Do you have long hair? How long is it?

I don't know if mine is considered long, but its to my shoulder blades, beneath my armpits.



I just wash it and condition it often with Paves shampoo and conditioning milk, and use a leave in moisturizing conditioner, and I use peppermint oil and olive oil to keep it shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment