Thursday, April 26, 2012

Haircut help, short layers on top long hair underneath?

alright so, right now my hair is layered and i have sidebangs.



but i want to get my haircut so the top of my hair has shorter layers i guess, that i can spike out %26amp; tease. but i want the rest of my hair to be straight down.



do people at salons know how to do this to make your hair look good, and not retarted?



like her hair;



http://youtube.com/watch?v=SoBS6n66nrY



Haircut help, short layers on top long hair underneath?

I'm sure if you look around at different salons in your area, you should be able to find one that can help you out. Take a few minutes to talk with the stylists there and see if they could create such a look.



I wasn't able to access your link, so Im not quite sure what look you're going for but I hope this helps!



I'm sure you'll look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment