Wednesday, May 9, 2012

14 year old male with long hair.Help?

my hair is shoulder length and i part it down the middle but my bangs(which are on the side of my head right past my eyebrows) seem to get this large wave in them sometimes which stands out and looks dumb.How do i get rid of it.The rest of my hair is perfectly straight.Also alot of my hair seems to fall out im always finding it on my shirt.Any advice i usually use suave for men 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner then i blow dry it because otherwise it usually gets wavy.Thanx



14 year old male with long hair.Help?

Either get your bangs angled(your hair dresser will know what this means), or straighten them every day, or growe them out and see if they are still wavy or not



14 year old male with long hair.Help?

Hope it works! Report It



14 year old male with long hair.Help?

try straightening the front.



14 year old male with long hair.Help?

Wear a ponytail or cut it



14 year old male with long hair.Help?

Tell your hairdresser - she will angle the cut of the bangs so they don't flip up.



Everyone gets this if bangs aren't trimmed properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment