Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Round-oval face and medium long hair?

My face is not fat, but roundish oval, and my hair touches my shoulders. My skin is very white, whith only a little tan. My hair is brown-blonde, thin, and flies away everywhere! I have larger eyes, a cute little nose, and nice lips, but I cant find a good hairstyle. Also, at my school we wear uniforms, so I want to look unique, pretty, and different. Thanks!



Round-oval face and medium long hair?

oval is considered the perfect shape.. the ideal face shape.



If you have large eyes a short croppy cut might be sexy..



short hair can be cuter than long hair sometimes..



Round-oval face and medium long hair?

i think the best idea for you would be to go with a short layered look, the longest layer hitting just below the chin, and then make each layer flip out...im bad at explaining it but its really cute with blonde higilights too!

No comments:

Post a Comment