Monday, May 7, 2012

Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

a month ago i cut my hair like the singer pink.. i wanted a new look.. my hair was past my shoulders.. i cant stand my new cut ,, i regret it so much... what can i do to grow it back faster.. do iron pills help it..??



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

If you want hair to grow faster or more healthy, you have to take supplements that work on your body chemistry to support hair's growth and strength at its genesis.....once it has grown out, it is just dead keratin



Try GNC, they make a supplement called " Ultra Nourishair" in formulas for men and women..they are HUGE pills and you have to take 2 daily. There is also a "Hair skin and nails" formula from Andrew Lessman that you can google, that has great ingredients and is easier to swallow, made by ProCaps labs. You can also take large doses of Biotin, sometimes called Vitamin H, take no less than 2500 micrograms daily to support healthy hair growth. It may take 6 to 8 weeks to see results.



have taken the GNC pills for 4 months and supplemented them with extra Biotin because they only have 1200 mcg of Biotin and you should try for a minimum of 2500 micrograms.



I am switching to Procaps labs capsules when I run out of the GNC because Procaps formula has more Biotin in a more pure form with more of the trace elements that support healthy hair growth.



I take about 5000 micrograms which equals 5 milligrams of Biotin daily and my hair is growing fast and thick and dark.



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

Well, maybe if you want you can get extensions?



P.S. Didnt you say you cut your hair like singer Kelis?? ?Kelis or Pink?



How long does hair take to grow!!!? is there any treatment to make it grom faster?? plz help?



i just cut my hair like the singer kelis . my hair was past my shoulders,,,i wanted a new a new look but now i regret it sooooooooooo much..it gets me really depressed.....i dont even want to go out,,,. i want my long hair back,,, plz help!!!!



2 days ago - 2 days left to answer



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

Iron pills may help but what also can help is it you keep it braided and drink lots of water alogn with fruits and vegetables....depending on how fast ur hair grows doing these things will help.



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

Either get extensions or wait and let it grow back out



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

i hope this teachs people to "be themselves" and not to worry about what others think about them.



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

Proteins are what might help your hair grow a little bit quicker. In the mean time, have you considered extensions or a wig of some kind that you could use until your hair is the length you like?



Hope this helps. :)



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

Hair typically grows at around 6" per year, or half an inch per month, work out when it will be back to the length you would like. You can make it seem sooner by thinking about other things!



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

Your hair will take time to grow, but you can get hair extensions.



Have you played around with your new hair style? It's always hard to get used to a new look. Did your friends think it's a good cut for you?



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

when your hair gets long enough to braid it....braid it before you go to bed...it helps your hair grow



other than that...I dunno what else you can do....good luck!



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

There is really nothing that makes hair grow faster. You could look in to fusion but it is very expensive and you need at least three inches of hair to begin. there is also a wig type hair piece that looks like a hair band but has human hair attached to it and comes in all colours and lengths and styles (straight and curly) check websites like Revlon for pricing. Good luck!



Helpp i want my long hair back!! im soo sad!!!?

You can always get a full lace wig until it grows back. That is what the stars do to change their styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment