Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have curly, thick, long hair! Its always in a ponytail and I'm sick of hearing about it! Any

P.S. I literally have enough hair for 2/3 people + curls!!!



aslo I hate big hair (like most) so i need something that wont poof out



AND i dont feel like straightening it ever!



I have curly, thick, long hair! Its always in a ponytail and I'm sick of hearing about it! Any ideas...?

I'm glad to hear you are not considering cutting it. Long, thick and curly hair is many people's idea of perfect hair - including mine.



It may seem wierd, but my advice would be to grow it longer. he longer it gets, the less it will "poof out". The weight will pull the curls out a bit and the length will balance out the thickness. The big problem with really long hair is it often loses thickness as it gets longer. With your hair, that will be much less of a problem.



Why not make your long, thick hair your greatest asset? Imagine your hair cascading down your back and beyond in beautiful thick waves. You can achieve that. Not many can.



For support, try www.longhaircommunity.com



I have curly, thick, long hair! Its always in a ponytail and I'm sick of hearing about it! Any ideas...?

cut it short



I have curly, thick, long hair! Its always in a ponytail and I'm sick of hearing about it! Any ideas...?

i found a web site for people like us with curly hair, its at www.strictlycurls.com. they have hairstyle ideas and etc. some really great hair products for curly hair is jessicurl. you can go to www.jessicurl.com and check it out....it really makes bouncy shiny curls, no frizz....watch the instruction video and you will be amazed!



I have curly, thick, long hair! Its always in a ponytail and I'm sick of hearing about it! Any ideas...?

agree with psycho_mistress on that however if u can find what ur looking 4 there then u may also wanna have a look at www.blended-beauty.com



www.curls.biz



www.naturallycurly.com



helps tame frizz and is natural



=)



I have curly, thick, long hair! Its always in a ponytail and I'm sick of hearing about it! Any ideas...?

Kerastase makes a product called Oleo-Relax serum. It's featured in beauty magazines all the time and is a favorite amongst celebrities. It will do amazing things for your hair in keeping the frizz way down and make it incredibly soft. It is expensive at $29 a bottle, but so worth it. You would be able to wear your hair down everyday and let it air dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment