Saturday, May 5, 2012

PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

I have been staring at thousands of reviews since morning. There are tons of pro. straighteners out there- but which one is for mee?



I have thick long black hair which is in great condition, its really shiny, but tends to get frizzy if i brush it too much. I've bought a Conair straightener [ewww- i know] and it pretty muchs sucks and damages my hair. So now i am planning to buy a nice expensive one that will work for atleast 5 years. I;ve read tons of reviews and been to numerous sites, but i think i'm more confused than before. The CHI is over rated, %26amp; im really confused about the rest. Help?



PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons, including Sedu, HAI, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss GHD, T3, Kenta etc.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, GHD. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: CHI, HAI, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Worst: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.



PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

CHI!



it tames my hair and transforms all of my poofy wavy friziness into sleek straightness.



it seriously works wonders :)



PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

I think I have the same kind of hair you do. Thick, wavy, sometimes frizzy...



Anyway, I've been using the Solia for over 2 years now, and it works great. I have the 1-3/4 inch, which is good for thick hair. The plates are made out of ceramic, so it doesn't damage your hair as much as a regular iron. However, it's a bit pricey ($98). Of course, I've never used the Chi (which I've also heard was good), so I can't compare and contrast. In short, I've had a lot of sucess with the Solia =)



PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

it aint the damm chi it's the



SEDU,et the sedu i have a F-H-I heat



PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

Sedu



PHI? Sedu? Solia? CHI? GHD? JDL? which one will work best for my thick curly long black hair?

I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.



Now they have 2008 model (Sedu Revolution) , i can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment