Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I have curly, long hair (i.e. Marc Bolan), but I think I'm mistreating it. How should I care fo

It's past my ears, almost to my neck. If I brush it, I brush it while wet (in the shower and while drying). Large amounts of it often come out when I brush; so much so that it's thin in some places (on top, in front) where I brush really hard. But if I don't brush, won't it tangle up and not grow as quickly?



I've had trouble with it for a while now. At first, I thought I was going bald (!), but I realized it got really thin only after I constantly ran my fingers through it during the day, breaking apart the curls.



So how should I care for it? I don't know ANYONE with similar hair or an idea of what to do...



(By the way, I use an all-natural hemp shampoo and "Mane N' Tail" conditioner to form it into frizz-free curls.)



Thanks!!! :D



I have curly, long hair (i.e. Marc Bolan), but I think I'm mistreating it. How should I care for it?

start using matrix for curls and also biosilk....



I have curly, long hair (i.e. Marc Bolan), but I think I'm mistreating it. How should I care for it?

first of all, if you have curly hair, why are you brushing it? Wear it curly. Use a wide toothed comb and after you style it, don't brush it, only use a mist from a squirt bottle, and moisten your styling product and allow to dry. But you shoulnd't brush it, it will just make it frizzy and brittle, your curls are designed to hang in ringlets. Best for stying is Tri-Wheat Leave in Spray Conditioner and a wide toothed comb.



I have curly, long hair (i.e. Marc Bolan), but I think I'm mistreating it. How should I care for it?

If you're gonna brush it, brush it when it's wet. My hair is curly too and I have big curls. I only brush it maybe once a week because it doesn't tangle easily. Brushing it is probably what's making you lose so much hair since you do it so often. If you're worried about having tangles you could try conditioning more often. I condition my hair everyday and it keeps the tangles out. It also helps smoothen my curls so they don't go as frizzy. It'd be a really good idea to stop brushing your hair or running your fingers through it when its dry. This will make it frizzy and break apart your curls and it'll end up looking a lot worse. Shampooing too often can also dry your hair. Only shampoo once every two or three days (unless that makes your hair oily - then do it more often). And if you really want nice hair you could always use product. Good luck.



I have curly, long hair (i.e. Marc Bolan), but I think I'm mistreating it. How should I care for it?

I like the way you care for your hair. But to tell the truth you could be going bald. You still need to take extra good care of your hair. Messaging your scalp should not cause your hair to fall out, it should stimulate growth.



It sounds like you are doing the correct things for your hair. You might try a detangler so that you don't have to pull on your hair when you are combing it out after shampooing. I don't think Mane and Tail is as good as John Freida frizz free, so you might want to try that instead. Make sure you keep your ends trimmed.



Also, you might want to try an old Indian secret to keep your hair healthy--singe it on the full moon, every three months or so.



I have curly, long hair (i.e. Marc Bolan), but I think I'm mistreating it. How should I care for it?

I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com and they have a myspace. I just asked to be on their friends list



http://www.myspace.com/biolustrefloridad...

No comments:

Post a Comment